We are accepting applications for 2016-2017 Fall and Winter programs housed in the studio as well as our offsite/community programs. Positions remain open until filled.
- Teaching Artists for Children’s Studio Programs (days and times flexible).
- Teaching Artists for Adult Studio Programs and Workshops (days and times flexible).
- Ceramics Instructor (1-2 day and/or evening classes each week + specialized workshops).
To apply for any teaching positions, please send :
* Cover letter
* Résumé highlighting relevant professional, artistic, and teaching experience
* Three professional references
* Sample lesson plan in the art discipline of specialization
Please email to firstname.lastname@example.org and indicate which position you are applying for. We kindly request no phone calls or walk-ins.
Blackbird Arts does not make employment decisions on the basis or race, color, religion, gender, national origin, ancestry, age, marital status, disability, sexual orientation, sexual identity, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
We are an equal opportunity employer that desires diversity in its workforce and we strongly encourage applications from those with a wide variety of backgrounds.