Your gift — no matter what size — is important! Each year, we rely on your generosity to help:
• Provide financial assistance for adults and children through Accessible Arts
• Pay for 30% of the costs associated with classes, including instructor fees and art materials
• Support exhibitions of artists
• Furnish studio space and buy new equipment & supplies
• Enable community collaborations and special public events
Blackbird Arts is a nonprofit organization that exists to serve YOU and the COMMUNITY AT LARGE by providing unmatched art-making experiences to all, regardless of socio-economic status, ability/disability, or geography within the greater Grand Traverse region.
We keep our class fees as low as possible but still pay our artists a fair working wage commensurate with their talent and experience.
We partner with a variety of community organizations in an effort to serve the broadest possible population. We often do this for free or at greatly reduced fee--which is where your donation helps!
Approximately 30% of our budget comes from individuals like you who make a charitable contribution to support our community-wide efforts to make quality arts education accessible to all.
We serve YOUTH
We serve ADULTS
We serve FAMILIES
We are grateful for your support!
To donate by check, please send to:
Blackbird Arts, 1485 Barlow St., Traverse City, MI 49686
Blackbird Arts is a 501(c)3 nonprofit organization: Tax ID #47-4234774
Contributions are tax deductible under section 170 of the Internal Revenue Code